There certainly is much debate over what is the best internet business opportunity online today. Many will tell you that eBay is the king hands down.
That is fine as long as your idea of the best internet business opportunity involves receiving, packing and shipping products to customers as well as dealing with customer service issues and product returns.
This is assuming you can even find a decent product to sell on eBay that will allow for a decent profit since most of the hot and popular selling items have been over saturated for a couple years now.
When I think of the best internet business opportunity I think of a business where I can help people find the things they want or need online and then send them to a company where they can make a purchase. This merchant then pays me a small fee or commission for sending that customer to them.
I think of a business that is relatively cheap to get started and is one that I can build slowly as my time allows me to work on it.
Affiliate marketing is the best internet business opportunity for the following reasons:
You help them find exactly what it is they want or need and then send them off to checkout. As compensation the hardware store owner is paying you 20% of all the sales where you helped people get what they were looking to buy.
This is the business of affiliate marketing in a nutshell and there are thousands of companies online that would like you to work for them doing exactly what we talked about the hardware store having you do every day.
Tell me what other opportunity online today can be considered the best internet business opportunity compared to getting paid to help people?
That is fine as long as your idea of the best internet business opportunity involves receiving, packing and shipping products to customers as well as dealing with customer service issues and product returns.
This is assuming you can even find a decent product to sell on eBay that will allow for a decent profit since most of the hot and popular selling items have been over saturated for a couple years now.
When I think of the best internet business opportunity I think of a business where I can help people find the things they want or need online and then send them to a company where they can make a purchase. This merchant then pays me a small fee or commission for sending that customer to them.
I think of a business that is relatively cheap to get started and is one that I can build slowly as my time allows me to work on it.
Affiliate marketing is the best internet business opportunity for the following reasons:
- No inventory costs.
- No packing or shipping of products.
- No customer service emails or phone calls.
- A wealth of free and low cost methods I can use to increase my income.
- No time requirements. Work when you want/can work.
You help them find exactly what it is they want or need and then send them off to checkout. As compensation the hardware store owner is paying you 20% of all the sales where you helped people get what they were looking to buy.
This is the business of affiliate marketing in a nutshell and there are thousands of companies online that would like you to work for them doing exactly what we talked about the hardware store having you do every day.
Tell me what other opportunity online today can be considered the best internet business opportunity compared to getting paid to help people?
The author is an experienced affiliate marketer that has spent the last couple years developing a thriving online business.
If you would like to get more information about online affiliate marketing and some of the other great training available to build an online business you can visit:
Wealthy Affiliate
or
http://www.AffiliateBusinessTraining.com
If you would like to get more information about online affiliate marketing and some of the other great training available to build an online business you can visit:
Wealthy Affiliate
or
http://www.AffiliateBusinessTraining.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Steven_Charles

No comments:
Post a Comment